JJ Lin’s hilarious antic strikes again. Yesterday, his tag was already trending among the top 25. Over the night, it slowly rose to the top 10 tags.
#SpringNight# The internet addict, JJ Lin, who was busy playing Dota said: Excuse me, pause for a while, I need to sing a song, don’t leave, I’ll be right back.
1. [+208] The first group of real singing (i.e. live singing)
2. [+158] I like this group who sang for real
3. [+104] The gaming broadcaster who was interrupted due to the singing
4. [+128] The competitive gamer (meaning gaming as a profession or for competition) who was interrupted by music
JJ Lin’s Weibo Update
Quoting @CocoLiWen: I had fun!!!! Happy New Year!!!!
[7300 shares] [9175 comments] [97709 likes]
1. [+1226] Happy new year!!! Tonight was awesome and you can finally return and play dota, daddy Lin
2. [+898] Old-Lin, you’re really too handsome today! Wiping your nose out of coldness in the middle (of the performance).
3. [+698] The rare performance of real singing in this entire show
4. [+404] Dota ended? You got your marks so quickly
5. [+143] Happy new year!
6. [+87] Sorry everyone, pause the game a while, I need to sing at “Spring Night”
7. [+79] Teenage gaming addict, happy new year
8. [+69] Alright, your teammates must be rushing you, quickly return